Saturday, November 8, 2008

Girl Names

As of now, we are still pretty sure we are having a girl, hopefully in the next couple of days. Everyone is asking what we are naming her, and we haven't shared this with anyone (so don't take it personally when we don't tell you what we're thinking of). However, we have a couple of ideas that we thought we would put up here for your comments and votes, because everyone knows that you will have comments. You might just not normally share them with us. Feel free to do so here though. And to give credit where it is due, I got this idea of voting from Holly's blog - Thanks Hol! Now if only I could figure out how you set it up in such a cool way...

We've decided we want a Celtic name. And the choices for first name are (drumroll please)...
- Blathnait
- Conchobar
- Uchtdealb
- Narbflaith
- Slagathor

Pronounce them as you will, although the last one is pretty much phonetic. Leave comments and let us know which one you like best - this will make the decision much easier for us. Thanks for helping us out!

3 comments:

Addie said...

I vote Slagathor. All the way. I might call her that no matter what YOU end up naming her. Because that's how much I love you!

Elizabeth Wickland said...

I, too, vote for Slagathor. You might just regret having that as one of the options.... ;) Little Slagy might never forgive you....

Holly said...

I also like Slagathor - I think you might have to choose that or risk offending all of your friends :) Hope you are still doing well - I can't wait to hear the good baby news and see a picture of little Slaggy!