Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lunchtime Drama

Half an hour ago:
The three four-year-old boys were yelling and fighting with each other, the two-year-old boy was sitting in his high chair at the table and had strewn macaroni and cheese all over the dining room and wet his pants (my fault for not being able to get him in time), the one-year-old boy was playing peacefully, and I was with Maggie in the bathroom, cleaning her up from pooping in her underwear and trying to keep her from smearing it all over the toilet seat.

And why do I want five kids again?

Now:
All but one four-year-old boy is sleeping peacefully, and the boy awake is reading quietly on the couch while I get some work done (and type this post).

Ok, maybe five is doable. Check with me again around dinnertime.

1 comment:

Addie said...

OH MY WORD. Who on earth are you watching? I think I figured out Austin & Asa, but that is all. There are two more I can't place!

Yikes, lady!