Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Big Boy

I was reminded today how grown-up Tjabe is now, and what a typical boy he is.  This morning he played outside, which included "fishing" with a stick in the marsh and catching various "fish" (long soggy wild grasses).  Then we went on a walk around the neighborhood where he rode his two-wheeled, no-training-wheeled bike the whole way without help.  Now he's playing at the kitchen table with Sam's old Cowboys and Indians toys.  And this September he's off to kindergarten...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how fast time goes by. I am not looking forward to kindergarten - I don't want other weird kids to influence my own perfectly weird kid. Tjabe really is a big boy - no training wheels is amazing! Good work Tjabe!!!

Gram K said...

No Training wheels- Great Job Tjabe!!! We knew you could do it!!!
Amazing how fast they grow - up. It seems like only a few days ago he was just a babe in arms. Wow!!!
Love you all!
Mom & Dad (aka Gramma & Grampa)

hapi said...

Hi Catherine, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!