Monday, January 9, 2012

Tjabe's Party

This year we decided to give Tjabe his first party.  I let him invite his class (5 other kids) and one more friend.  Thankfully another mom and friend of mine stayed with me and helped.  I'm not sure what I was thinking planning to do it on my own...
We started with a "picnic", then had some games and ended with the cake.  Then we still had another hour left so they all just played and wrestled and screamed and got sweaty.  I think everyone was tired by the end but it was overall a good time.
I did a map with cheese to go with the snacks, since he loves geography.  And cheese.  He had fun putting it together too.

The whole crew

 The cake - a lighting bolt as requested.
 Tjabe wanted to accompany everyone singing to him on the piano.  He did an intro and everything.

1 comment:

Schultz Family said...

Looks like fun. Great job on the cheese tray!