Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I love it when

  • Tjabe calls Maggie "sweetheart"
  • Maggie smiles when I start belting out Abba
  • Tjabe tells me "Good job Mama! You did it!" when I get the laundry folded
  • Maggie laughs
  • The pile of projects on my desk is only two deep
  • Sam gets home and Tjabe runs out to meet him at the car, while Maggie flashes him a big smile when he gets inside
  • I am showered, have exercised, have the kids fed and dressed, and have eaten breakfast myself, all before 9 am
  • I wake up in the morning to a clean kitchen
  • I can get a month supply of diapers for BOTH kids, on sale for only $60!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I have got to say I am jealous of your diaper score! I can't even get diapers for one baby for that little :)

I love to hear that Tjabe is being such a sweet big brother, I knew he would be!