Thursday, May 14, 2009

Us

I'm always appreciative when people post pictures of themselves on their blogs, instead of just pictures of their kids all the time.  I am not good about doing this - first, because I never take pictures of myself, and second, because (like every parent) I see my kids as much, much cuter and more photogenice than myself.  Nevertheless, I will throw a bone out to those of you who don't really know what I look like.  This is Sam and me at the Petra protocol event last weekend.  The secondary students take classes on etiquette for a week, then attend an event where they get to practice it.  This year it was dinner and a ball, and Sam and I were chaperones.  It seems like I was just going to things like this as a student (only it was prom, and not nearly as classy), and now I'm a chaperone.  I feel old.

2 comments:

Addie said...

You might feel old, but you look HOT! Woo-woo!

Schultz Family said...

Great picture Catherine!