Thursday, December 2, 2010

Best Food-in-the-Nose Story Yet

Tonight Maggie and Tjabe were goofing around during dinner, putting rice on (and in) their noses and completely playing off each other. We were discussing with them why it's not wise to put things up your nose, and why it's not polite to play like this at the table (I feel like we've had these lectures before...), and we were focusing mostly on Tjabe, since we're working with him on being a good example for Maggie. When we finished and glanced back at Maggie, she was sitting quietly, looking around with a "look at me" smile and waiting for us to pay attention to her. She had stuck a shrimp, tail first, up one nostril, and the body was poking out like a lopsided rhinoceros. I wish I could have gotten a picture, but I was laughing so hard I was crying and Sam was trying to lecture her with a straight face, while scowling at me for my lack of support.

1 comment:

Most likely Jenn said...

Thanks for posting on my blog! It's nice to know that someone reads it. :)
I check yours all the time, but I'm often too lazy to sign in. And when I try to come up with something to say, by the time I'm done typing it I realize it doesn't make sense, so I delete it and turn the computer off in shame.
But I like your blog! Have a good day.
Jenn