Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tjabe's cooking debut

Tjabe likes to play around in the kitchen, and sometimes when I'm making dinner I'll let him experiment with his own recipes. Tonight we got it for everyone to enjoy. Here's the recipe he created:
Sugar Chips:
1 triangle cut from an uncooked tortilla
1/4 t. poultry seasoning
1/4 t. salt
1/4 t. beef bouillon powder
1 t. sugar

Cook the tortilla, then sprinkle the remaining ingredients onto the middle of it. Spread out the sugar and enjoy.


I should mentioned that I only cooked the tortilla and provided the videography. And a little counsel with the quantities ("Whoa buddy! I think that may be way too much!" when he wanted to use 3 teaspoons of bouillon).

2 comments:

Jaida said...

I think he has a future on the Food Network!

mrszahller said...

I'm headed for the kitchen, Tjabe!