Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Birdwatching

Addie and I went walking with Blake and Tjabe several nights ago, and both boys brought binoculars to look for birds. They had a blast looking at everything, from birds to airplanes to the moon. Everytime they heard a bird, or one would flutter by, they would stop and the binoculars would go up, along with an exclamation of "Bird!" And now for some long-awaited pictures...

Looking at birds


Looking at the moon

Apparently Tjabe and Blake look similar, so for those of you who haven't seen Tjabe much, he is in the blue shirt and Blake is in the yellow. These pics are also up on Addie's blog (http://softersideofcynical.blogspot.com), which I highly recommend, whether you know her or not...

1 comment:

Addie said...

Awww...you're a nice girl.
I thought I had a little Monk, but I think Tjabe wins that war. Blake just likes things tidy. Your little fella is too cute!