Monday, September 29, 2008

Ball Gown


Sam and I went to a much-anticipated formal ball at the beginning of September. I had a friend make me a maternity ball gown, and promised I would put up some pictures of the final product. Unfortunately I didn't take any good pictures that night, but this one shows the dress the best. I was going to Photoshop out myself but that just looked freaky. The dress was beautiful though. There is a black floral pattern on the top part that the light catches, kind of, in this picture. And if anyone ever needs to borrow a formal maternity ball gown, I now have one.

3 comments:

M. Henry said...

You look beautiful, Cat. Can't wait to meet our little niece!! Hugs to you--

Holly said...

You look fantastic!!! You have a very talented friend.

Michelle said...

oh yeah i remember you talking about the ball. sounds like a lot of fun!