Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Things I Love About Being Pregnant

- I can feel my baby girl moving inside me all the time
- My belly is in a perfect size and location for Tjabe to rest his head on when we're sitting on the couch
- I have the great anticipation of receiving another little one into the world
- Some of my maternity clothes are really cute
- I have two great doctors and a wonderful doula that I get to see all the time
- I have other really good friends who are pregnant with me (and some even due at the same time!)
- It's a great conversation piece with strangers on the street
- People get me massages! (thanks Mom)
- I could totally work the tired-hungry-crabby-pregnant woman angle if I really wanted to (but I don't)
- Nesting is fun
- I am getting some adorable baby girl clothes
- I am getting much less afraid of having my blood drawn
- The good parts of pregnancy completely outweigh the bad

No comments: