Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ZZZZZ's

Maggie slept through the night last night. I put her down at 10:30 and she woke up at 7 this morning. Of course I still didn't get to bed until midnight - it is too tempting to be productive when both kids are asleep and I still have some energy left. However, after sleeping uninterrupted for 7 hours, I felt amazingly rested this morning.
I am a realist and certainly don't expect this to be the norm yet, but let me just say that sleep like that is wonderful.

3 comments:

Addie said...

Great is thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see!

Glad for you. Sleep is so sweet.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is a wonderful milestone. I can still remember the tangible delight I felt when that happened with my children. May similar nights increase in frequency!

Holly said...

Congruatulations! I bet it is just a sign of increasingly sleep filled nights in your future :)